This week saw the publication of HMRC’s newsletter 124 to update stakeholders on the latest news for pension schemes.
This newsletter is published by HMRC’s Pension Schemes Services to update stakeholders on the latest news for pension schemes. Pension Schemes Newsletter 124 has articles on:
- extension to the temporary changes to pension processes as a result of coronavirus
- re-employment in response to the coronavirus outbreak
- relief at source and suspension of the process for applying for a National Insurance number
- relief at source annual return of information – notification of residency status reports
- call for evidence: Pensions Tax Relief Administration
- Managing Pension Schemes service - schemes without Pension Scheme Tax References (PSTRs)
- Managing Pension Schemes service - signing into online services
More details can be found here.