It’s been an incredibly challenging year in the payroll industry, with “payroll heroes” coming out of so many businesses so it’s time to shout about it in the form of our Payroll Week which runs from the 6th to the 10th of September. Driven by our Chartered Institute, the CIPP in conjunction with many other areas of the industry including us here at the Payroll Centre there’s a large number of events, incentives and opportunities to celebrate. It’s also your opportunity to use the week to show yourselves off within your own business with your own events, open days and general awareness of the fantastic job you all do!
It’s also not to late to get your NPW pack which you can order here
Your pack will include:
- Downloadable freebies (watch this space)
- Posters and other printable decorations
- Themed wallpapers and screensavers for all devices
Top tips on :
- how to get involved through social media #NPW21
- getting others involved and how to promote NPW in your workplace remotely
- Social media images and frames to add to your profile pictures (coming soon...)
- Themed extras
- NPW games
- Ideas on celebrating your payroll team
Why not book yourself on some of the events and take part in some of the many competitions and incentives available!