Last week’s Budget 2018 announced a number of changes to the main Income Tax rates and allowances for the 2019/20 tax year.
HMRC has published an annex, which includes the main rates and allowances announced in the Budget 2018, and is useful as a single point of reference for the latest changes. The annex also covers all announcements made at Autumn Budget 2017 and subsequently.
- Personal tax and benefits
- Company car tax
- National Insurance contributions (NICs)
- Working and child tax credits, child benefit and guardians allowance
- Capital, assets and property (includes pensions)
- Business and financial services
- Indirect tax.