Understand the payroll requirements of Sweden
Increasingly, UK based payroll teams are expected to manage payroll production for other countries, often outsourcing to local experts, but the employer remains ultimately liable for any compliance issues.
The UK team may be required to provide a sign-off to the outsourced provider. Do you know what you are signing off or how to check the basic features of a payroll service in a country where you are not familiar with the rules?
Our course provides you with a comprehensive overview of Sweden's rules to enable you to compliantly manage your approach, the following is addressed on this course:
- Tax Authority details
- Income tax withholding obligations and rates
- Basic tax calculation
- Tax free items
- Treatment of Benefits In Kind
- Social Insurance calculation
- Monthly and annual reporting requirements
- Payroll relevant employment law covering working time, annual leave, sickness and parental leave
- A look at relevant local websites
We provide a course manual as well as comprehensive local documentation, in English where available.