Understand the payroll requirements of Luxembourg
The Duchy of Luxembourg may be a small country but it sits at the heart of Europe. Home to several key European institutions, and with generous company taxation rules there are plenty of reasons why your company will be operating from Luxembourg. The payroll rules in Luxembourg are comprehensive, and even if you are outsourcing your payroll there you need to know the basics in order to manage the outsourcer effectively. Our one day course on Luxembourg will provide you with a great overview of all the rules and procedures.
Attendees will be able to accurately follow a simple pay calculation, and should be able to identify all of the key items on a payslip. You will also be able to:
- Identify all key jurisdiction deadlines
- Understand the penalty regimes and the consequences of getting it wrong
- Have a detailed understanding of the scope of service you are purchasing from an outsource partner
- Understand how to keep up to date with changes in country, and be able to challenge your outsource provider to ensure such changes are made
- Identify what information you need to pass to the outsource partner and why you have to provide it
We provide a course manual as well as comprehensive local documentation, in English where available.